Why Go Solar
The real question is actually “Why NOT go solar?”
- Investing in your own energy production creates energy-independence, can significantly reduce or eliminate monthly electric/fuel bills, and offers a great ROI (especially with thermal systems).
- Convert a fixed operating expense (i.e. monthly utility costs) into a guaranteed investment. Energy consumption may be unavoidable, but paying ever increasing rates is a choice.
- Capitalize on the 30% tax credit and accelerated depreciation program offered by the federal government (link to financing/incentives), as well as other rebates/incentives available from your state, county and utility company.
- Utilize proven and effective technology to meet renewable-energy and energy-efficiency directives.
- Hedge against future rate hikes from utility companies.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and enhance your organization’s image.
Let The Sun Work For You!
Capture the financial and environmental benefits of harnessing solar energy. Get your free site analysis today.
Solar Solution Analysis